- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Participate in financial activities such as the setting of room rates, the establishment of budgets, and the allocation of funds to departments.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Purchase supplies, and arrange for outside services, such as deliveries, laundry, maintenance and repair, and trash collection.
|Hospitality Front Desk Clerk
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.