- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Interview and hire applicants.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotels or motels, and resolve problems.
- Meet with clients to schedule and plan details of conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions.
|Hospitality Front Desk Clerk
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.