- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Organize and coordinate the work of staff and convention personnel for meetings to be held at a particular facility.
- Interview and hire applicants.
- Receive and process advance registration payments, mail letters of confirmation, or return checks when registrations cannot be accepted.
|Hospitality Front Desk Clerk
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Clean and maintain lobby and common areas, such as restocking supplies and watering plants.
- Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.