|Hospitality Front Desk Clerk
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Transmit and receive messages, using telephones or telephone switchboards.