- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
- Prepare required paperwork pertaining to departmental functions.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation of a department or establishment.
|Hospitality Front Desk Clerk
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
- Post charges, such those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers manually or by using computers.
- Prepare for basic food service, such as setting up continental breakfast or coffee and tea supplies.