|Hospitality Front Desk Clerk
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Arrange tours, taxis, or restaurant reservations for customers.
- Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Arrange telephone answering services, deliver mail and packages, or answer questions regarding locations for eating and entertainment.
- Interview and hire applicants.
- Receive and process advance registration payments, mail letters of confirmation, or return checks when registrations cannot be accepted.