|Hospitality Front Desk Clerk
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Deposit guests' valuables in hotel safes or safe-deposit boxes.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Manage and maintain temporary or permanent lodging facilities.
- Show, rent, or assign accommodations.