- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Meet with clients to schedule and plan details of conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions.
- Provide assistance to staff members by inspecting rooms, setting tables or doing laundry.
- Prepare required paperwork pertaining to departmental functions.
|Hospitality Front Desk Clerk
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Date-stamp, sort, and rack incoming mail and messages.