|Training and Development Specialist
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Coordinate recruitment and placement of training program participants.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status.