- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Create and install special effects as required by the script, mixing chemicals and fabricating needed parts from wood, metal, plaster, and clay.
- Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
- Assemble, typeset, scan and produce digital camera-ready art or film negatives and printer's proofs.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.