- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Learning Strategies: Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters and slide shows.
- Assemble, typeset, scan and produce digital camera-ready art or film negatives and printer's proofs.