- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Use models to simulate the behavior of animated objects in the finished sequence.
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
- Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Research new software or design concepts.
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.