- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Implement and maintain configuration control systems.
- Convert real objects to animated objects through modeling, using techniques such as optical scanning.
- Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.