- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork, or blueprints, using drafting instruments, paints and brushes, or computer-aided design equipment.
- Develop industrial standards and regulatory guidelines.
- Advise corporations on issues involving corporate image projects or problems.