- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Develop manufacturing procedures and monitor the manufacture of their designs in a factory to improve operations and product quality.
- Advise corporations on issues involving corporate image projects or problems.
- Develop industrial standards and regulatory guidelines.