- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Direct and coordinate the fabrication of models or samples and the drafting of working drawings and specification sheets from sketches.
- Design graphic material for use as ornamentation, illustration, or advertising on manufactured materials and packaging or containers.
- Read publications, attend showings, and study competing products and design styles and motifs to obtain perspective and generate design concepts.