- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Direct and coordinate the fabrication of models or samples and the drafting of working drawings and specification sheets from sketches.
- Participate in new product planning or market research, including studying the potential need for new products.
- Develop industrial standards and regulatory guidelines.