Information Technology Schools in Pasadena, California
Pasadena is located in Los Angeles county and has a population of 133,936.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in information technology schools in Pasadena during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $20,368.00. The average tuition was $21,119.00 for non-residents studying in California.
Books and supplies for information technology schools in Pasadena cost an average of $2,200.00. Students who live on campus while attending a information technology school in Pasadena, can expect to pay an average of $10,872.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $4,987.00. Students have a choice of two information technology colleges in Pasadena to attend. Information Technology programs in Pasadena reportedly graduated 24 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Information Technology Schools in Pasadena
1200 E California Blvd
Pasadena, CA, 91125
- Bachelors in Computer and Information Sciences
- Masters in Computer and Information Sciences
- PhD in Computer and Information Sciences
- Tuition (in-state): $33,324.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $33,324.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $10,872.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 171
- Average aid received per student: $24,329.00
1570 E Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA, 91106
- Certification in Information Technology
- Associates in Information Technology
- Tuition (in-state): $676.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,184.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $9,710.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,201
- Average aid received per student: $3,656.00