Insurance Schools in Mancos, Colorado
Mancos has a population of 1,119 and is located in Montezuma county.
Students have a choice of one insurance college in Mancos to attend. Insurance programs in Mancos reportedly graduated 14 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Insurance Schools in Mancos
33057 Highway 160
Mancos, CO, 81328
- Certification in Medical Insurance Coding Specialist / Coder
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 47
- Average aid received per student: $3,635.00