- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Plan and design interior environments for boats, planes, buses, trains, and other enclosed spaces.
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.
- Confer with client to determine factors affecting planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences, and purpose and function.