- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Review and detail shop drawings for construction plans.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and plumbers, to ensure job success.
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.