- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Render design ideas in form of paste-ups or drawings.
- Formulate environmental plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings, art work, furniture, and related items.