- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works, and accessories.
- Review and detail shop drawings for construction plans.
- Formulate environmental plan to be practical, esthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise.