|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Troubleshooting: Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Determine salvage value on total-loss vehicle.
- Arrange to have damage appraised by another appraiser to resolve disagreement with shop on repair cost.
- Estimate parts and labor to repair damage, using standard automotive labor and parts cost manuals and knowledge of automotive repair.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Set or recommend mark-up rates, mark-down rates, and selling prices for merchandise.
- Inspect merchandise or products to determine value or yield.
- Authorize payment of invoices or return of merchandise.
|Business Operations Specialist
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Identify or create new sustainability indicators.
- Develop disaster recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets such as data centers.
- Create or administer training and awareness presentations or materials.