|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
|Real Estate Assessor
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Write and submit appraisal and tax reports for public record.
- Draw land diagrams that will be used in appraisal reports to support findings.
- Analyze trends in sales prices, construction costs, and rents, to assess property values or determine the accuracy of assessments.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Set or recommend mark-up rates, mark-down rates, and selling prices for merchandise.
- Examine, select, order, and purchase at the most favorable price merchandise consistent with quality, quantity, specification requirements and other factors.
- Interview and work closely with vendors to obtain and develop desired products.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Plan, organize, and execute logistics support activities such as maintenance planning, repair analysis, and test equipment recommendations.
- Explain proposed solutions to customers, management, or other interested parties through written proposals and oral presentations.
- Redesign the movement of goods to maximize value and minimize costs.