|Meeting and Convention Planner
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Obtain permits from fire and health departments to erect displays and exhibits and serve food at events.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
- Negotiate contracts with such service providers and suppliers as hotels, convention centers, and speakers.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Examine the minutes of meetings of directors, stockholders and committees to investigate the specific authority extended at various levels of management.
- Resolve problems concerning the overall financial integrity of banking institutions including loan investment portfolios, capital, earnings, and specific or large troubled accounts.
- Establish guidelines for procedures and policies that comply with new and revised regulations and direct their implementation.