- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Rotate molds to distribute alloys and to prevent formation of air pockets.
- Compute costs of labor and materials in order to determine production costs of products and articles.
- Identify and document stones' clarity characteristics, using plot diagrams.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.
- Cut, shape, fit, join, mold, or otherwise process materials, using hand tools, power tools, and/or machinery.
- Apply finishes to objects being crafted.