- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Research craft trends, venues, and customer buying patterns in order to inspire designs and marketing strategies.
- Fabricate patterns or templates to guide craft production.
- Confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.
- Mathematics: Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Solder parts together or fill holes and cracks with metal solder, using gas torches.
- Replace, true, and sharpen blades, drills, and plates.
- Remove mold castings from metal or jewelry workpieces, and place workpieces in water or on trays to cool.