- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Management of Personnel Resources: Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Cut designs in molds or other materials to be used as models in the fabrication of metal and jewelry products.
- Design silver articles such as jewelry and serving pieces.
- Pierce and cut open designs in ornamentation, using hand drills and scroll saws.