- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Create prototypes or models of objects to be crafted.
- Advertise products and work, using media such as internet advertising and brochures.
- Cut, shape, fit, join, mold, or otherwise process materials, using hand tools, power tools, and/or machinery.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Programming: Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Management of Material Resources: Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
- Plate articles such as jewelry pieces and watch dials, using silver, gold, nickel, or other metals.
- Place stones in clamps on polishing machines, and polish facets of stones, using felt-covered or canvas-covered polishing wheels and polishing compounds such as tripoli and rouge.
- Place metal samples in frames, pack raw rubber around samples, and clamp samples, frames, and rubber into vulcanizing machines.