- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Research and analyze reference materials, and consult with interested parties in order to develop new products or modify existing designs.
- Locate and mark drilling or cutting positions on stones or dies, using diamond chips and power hand tools.
- Select shaping wheels for tasks, and mix and apply abrasives, bort, or polishing compounds.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Develop designs using specialized computer software.
- Develop product packaging, display and pricing strategies.
- Confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.