- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Operation Monitoring: Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Fabricate patterns or templates to guide craft production.
- Develop product packaging, display and pricing strategies.
- Confer with customers to assess customer needs or obtain feedback.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Locate and mark drilling or cutting positions on stones or dies, using diamond chips and power hand tools.
- Position articles over snarling tools and then raise design areas, using foot-powered hammers.
- Plate articles such as jewelry pieces and watch dials, using silver, gold, nickel, or other metals.