- Quality Control Analysis: Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Repairing: Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates for land development, coordinating arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures.
- Confer with clients, engineering personnel, and architects on overall program.
- Seek new work opportunities through marketing, writing proposals or giving presentations.