- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Confer with clients, engineering personnel, and architects on overall program.
- Prepare site plans, specifications, and cost estimates for land development, coordinating arrangement of existing and proposed land features and structures.
- Seek new work opportunities through marketing, writing proposals or giving presentations.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Advise customers on plant selection and care.
- Rake, mulch, and compost leaves.
- Maintain and repair tools, equipment, and structures, such as buildings, greenhouses, fences, and benches, using hand and power tools.