|African Language Interpreter and Translator
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Compile information on content and context of information to be translated and on intended audience.
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information.
- Read written materials, such as legal documents, scientific works, or news reports, and rewrite material into specified languages.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Conduct field investigations, surveys, impact studies or other research to compile and analyze data on economic, social, regulatory and physical factors affecting land use.
- Coordinate work with economic consultants and architects during the formulation of plans and the design of large pieces of infrastructure.
- Assess the feasibility of proposals and identify necessary changes.