|Human Service Assistant
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Assist in locating housing for displaced individuals.
- Assist clients with preparation of forms, such as tax or rent forms.
- Assist in planning of food budget, using charts and sample budgets.
|African Language Interpreter and Translator
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Translate messages simultaneously or consecutively into specified languages, orally or by using hand signs, maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
- Check original texts or confer with authors to ensure that translations retain the content, meaning, and feeling of the original material.
- Read written materials, such as legal documents, scientific works, or news reports, and rewrite material into specified languages.