|African Language Interpreter and Translator
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Translate messages simultaneously or consecutively into specified languages, orally or by using hand signs, maintaining message content, context, and style as much as possible.
- Compile terminology and information to be used in translations, including technical terms such as those for legal or medical material.
- Compile information on content and context of information to be translated and on intended audience.