- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Management of Financial Resources: Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Transcribe recorded proceedings in accordance with established formats.
- Take notes in shorthand or use a stenotype or shorthand machine that prints letters on a paper tape.
- Record symbols on computer storage media and use computer aided transcription to translate and display them as text.