|Profession||Skills Required||Duties Performed|
- Installation: Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Plan and implement special safety and preventive programs, such as fire and accident prevention.
- Patrol railroad yards, cars, stations, and other facilities to protect company property and shipments and to maintain order.
- Interview neighbors, associates, and former employers of job applicants to verify personal references and to obtain work history data.
|Police Station Manager
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.Instructing: Teaching others how to do something.Judgment and Decision Making: Considering the relative costs and be
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.Operations Analysis: Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.Persuasion: Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.Active Learning: Understanding the implications
- Explain police operations to subordinates to assist them in performing their job duties.
- Cooperate with court personnel and officials from other law enforcement agencies and testify in court as necessary.
- Investigate and resolve personnel problems within organization and charges of misconduct against staff.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Systems Evaluation: Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Equipment Selection: Determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Stop people from entering courtroom while judge charges jury.
- Check courtroom for security and cleanliness and assure availability of sundry supplies for use of judge.
- Provide jury escort to restaurant and other areas outside of courtroom to prevent jury contact with public.