Legal Assistant Schools in Chula Vista, California
Chula Vista has a population of 173,556 and is located in San Diego county.
For California residents, the average tuition for all Chula Vista legal assistant schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $502.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Chula Vista legal assistant schools was $4,753.00.
Books and supplies for legal assistant schools in Chula Vista cost an average of $1,638.00. There is one legal assistant college in Chula Vista for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 41 students completed legal assistant programs in Chula Vista.
Legal Assistant Schools in Chula Vista
900 Otay Lakes Rd
Chula Vista, CA, 91910
- Certification in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Associates in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): $502.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $4,753.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 975
- Average aid received per student: $2,991.00