Legal Assistant Schools in Norwalk, California
Norwalk is located in Los Angeles county and has a population of 103,298.
The average in-state tuition for full time undergraduate students in legal assistant schools in Norwalk during the 2009 - 2010 school year was $728.00. The average tuition was $5,320.00 for non-residents studying in California.
The average cost of books and supplies for legal assistant schools in Norwalk is $1,638.00. There is one legal assistant college in Norwalk for students to choose from. Legal Assistant programs in Norwalk reportedly graduated 28 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Legal Assistant Schools in Norwalk
11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk, CA, 90650
- Certification in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Associates in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): $728.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,320.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 929
- Average aid received per student: $3,023.00