Legal Assistant Schools in West Hartford, Connecticut
West Hartford has a population of 63,589 and is located in Hartford county.
Legal Assistant schools in West Hartford charged students an average tuition of $27,126.00 if they were Connecticut residents, and $27,126.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for legal assistant schools in West Hartford is $930.00. Students who live on campus while attending a legal assistant school in West Hartford, can expect to pay an average of $11,226.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $1,260.00. There are two legal assistant colleges in West Hartford for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 24 students completed legal assistant programs in West Hartford.
Legal Assistant Schools in West Hartford
99 South Street
West Hartford, CT, 6110
- Certification in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 215
- Average aid received per student: $2,958.00
200 Bloomfield Ave
West Hartford, CT, 6117
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Bachelors in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): $27,750.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $27,750.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $11,238.00
- Room & Board (off campus): $8,200.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 1,386
- Average aid received per student: $2,668.00