Legal Assistant Schools in Battle Creek, Michigan
Battle Creek has 53,364 residents. It is located in Calhoun county.
For Michigan residents, the average tuition for all Battle Creek legal assistant schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $5,518.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Battle Creek legal assistant schools was $6,963.00.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for legal assistant schools in Battle Creek is $1,300.00. There is one legal assistant college in Battle Creek. 10 students were reported to have graduated from legal assistant programs in Battle Creek in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Legal Assistant Schools in Battle Creek
450 North Ave
Battle Creek, MI, 49017
- Certification in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Associates in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): $2,186.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,077.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $4,816.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 402
- Average aid received per student: $2,442.00