Legal Assistant Schools in Blaine, Minnesota
Blaine has a population of 44,942 and is located in Anoka county.
There is one legal assistant college in Blaine. 5 students were reported to have graduated from legal assistant programs in Blaine in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Legal Assistant Schools in Blaine
3680 Pheasant Ridge Dr NE
Blaine, MN, 55449
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Bachelors in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): Not Available
- Tuition (out-of-state): Not Available
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 36
- Average aid received per student: $4,460.00