Legal Assistant Schools in Upper Darby Township, Pennsylvania
Upper Darby Township has a population of and is located in Delaware county.
Legal Assistant schools in Upper Darby Township charged students an average tuition of $12,235.00 if they were Pennsylvania residents, and $12,235.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
There is one legal assistant college in Upper Darby Township for students to choose from. In the 2008 - 2009 school year, reportedly 73 students completed legal assistant programs in Upper Darby Township.
Legal Assistant Schools in Upper Darby Township
7900 W Chester Pke
Upper Darby Township, PA, 19082
- Certification in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): $12,235.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $12,235.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $6,660.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 91
- Average aid received per student: $5,086.00