|Certified Title Examiner
- Monitoring: Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Science: Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Technology Design: Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Prepare reports describing any title encumbrances encountered during searching activities, and outlining actions needed to clear titles.
- Prepare real estate closing statements, utilizing knowledge and expertise in real estate procedures.
- Direct activities of workers who search records and examine titles, assigning, scheduling, and evaluating work, and providing technical guidance as necessary.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Speaking: Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Operation and Control: Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Record symbols on computer storage media and use computer aided transcription to translate and display them as text.
- Provide transcripts of proceedings upon request of judges, lawyers, or the public.
- Respond to requests during court sessions to read portions of the proceedings already recorded.