|Certified Title Examiner
- Social Perceptiveness: Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Time Management: Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Direct activities of workers who search records and examine titles, assigning, scheduling, and evaluating work, and providing technical guidance as necessary.
- Assess fees related to registration of property-related documents.
- Obtain maps or drawings delineating properties from company title plants, county surveyors, and/or assessors' offices.