- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Negotiation: Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Prepare drafts of judicial opinions and decisions.
- Prepare affidavits of documents and maintain document files and case correspondence.
- Deliver or direct delivery of subpoenas to witnesses and parties to action.