Legal Schools in Norwalk, California
Norwalk has a population of 103,298 and is located in Los Angeles county.
For California residents, the average tuition for all Norwalk legal schools for the 2009 - 2010 school year was $728.00. For non-residents, the average tuition for Norwalk legal schools was $5,320.00.
The cost, on average, for books and supplies needed for legal schools in Norwalk is $1,638.00. There is one legal college in Norwalk for students to choose from. Legal programs in Norwalk reportedly graduated 29 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Legal Schools in Norwalk
11110 Alondra Blvd
Norwalk, CA, 90650
- Certification in Court Reporting / Court Reporter
- Associates in Court Reporting / Court Reporter
- Certification in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Associates in Legal Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Studies
- Tuition (in-state): $728.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $5,320.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $11,160.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 929
- Average aid received per student: $3,023.00