Legal Schools in Frederick, Maryland
Frederick is located in Frederick county and has a population of 52,767.
Legal schools in Frederick charged students an average tuition of $15,037.00 if they were Maryland residents, and $17,281.00 if they were non-residents, during the 2009 - 2010 school year.
The average cost of books and supplies for legal schools in Frederick is $1,300.00. Students who live on campus while attending a legal school in Frederick, can expect to pay an average of $9,440.00 for room and board. Students who live at home can expect average costs to be $3,792.00. Students have a choice of two legal colleges in Frederick to attend. Legal programs in Frederick reportedly graduated 28 students in the 2008 - 2009 school year.
Legal Schools in Frederick
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD, 21702
- Certification in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Associates in Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Tuition (in-state): $2,304.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $6,792.00
- Room & Board (on compus): Not Available
- Room & Board (off campus): $10,336.00
- Number of students receiving aid: 232
- Average aid received per student: $2,201.00
401 Rosemont Ave
Frederick, MD, 21701
- Bachelors in Legal Studies
- Tuition (in-state): $27,770.00
- Tuition (out-of-state): $27,770.00
- Room & Board (on compus): $9,440.00
- Room & Board (off campus): Not Available
- Number of students receiving aid: 270
- Average aid received per student: $14,004.00